Feb 18, 2008

Dear People...

Dear people,

Hope you like my posts. I will tell you stuff about me. I'm 8 turning 9 in March. I used to have 3 cats let me tell you there names. The first cat I have ever had was physco he was physco he died because a car hit him in the head. The second cat was named Cruked. We called him cruked because he had a cruked tail in a shape of a L. We had to give him away because we were going to a trip to Canada. The third cat was named Tiger. We gave him that name because he had black strips on him. He died because he got hit by a car on his head. physco and Tiger looked like brothers so thats why they both got hit in the head with a car. I miss all my cats. I'm going to get some in April. Why were going to get more is because my friends cat is pregnet. I'm so excited!!!

2 Friendly Notes:

Jan said...

Wow. All this cat things. Sorry about the kitties. But I'm excited about you getting more.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I feel bad that 3 of your cats died. But at least your geting another. See you later.