Apr 11, 2008

Lots of things can happen

One time my brother FORGOT his name tag at home!! than my dad said that the phone was going to ring than when he said ring it did how weird is that!!!!! than me and my dad had to run down to his school and I was in my p'js!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I stayed in the car the howl time. And it takes us about 30 minutes to there than back. And its all JACKSONS fault you are probably asking how is it his fault well I had to get dressed and I had to get ready for school and guess what I was LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am MAD MAD MAD MAD I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Friendly Notes:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Thats a funny post Emma. We are leaving to Spokane Saturday in the morning. I'm glad you made a new post. I would be MAD MAD MAD MAD too if I was late for school. Like your title says lots of things can happen. I like to have a friend that is blogging now. Thanks for sharing that post. Your a good friend. I like at the end of comments how you do bye 4 now. That is really cute. I'll call you tonight.Have a great day.
By bye.

Jan said...

I really like the new butterfly picture on the top of your blog. It was from Washington DC. I really like your kitties too. This blog looks just like what you would pick. Take Care and have fun in Spokane. Who did you go with?

Jan said...

I am having a contest. You better enter.