Jul 14, 2008

The award!!!!

I got a award from Miss Mattie. Here is some nice things I say about her: She is nice, playful, and a good friend and my BFF!!!!



Here are the rules:

1. post the award on your blog
2. add a link to the person who nominated you
3. nominate 7 other people for this award, and then add there links
4. leave a message for the people that you nominate

Here are the people I nominate

1. Nicole I like her blog and she is a good friend.
2. Abby a new blogger friend that seems nice.
3. Myself I'm really hipper, playful, and a good friend to ME!!!
4. Edweird A weird guy that is backwards and also Mattie's dad.

I only did 4 people because I can't think of anybody else. Everybody is stealing my people I want to nominate. Bye 4 now! :)

3 Friendly Notes:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Your welcome. I hope you like it. You know you are supose to put it on the side of your blog too. That is to bad that you couldn't think of any other people. But at least you thought of some.
Bye bye. ;)

Jan said...

What a nice friend you are. That is very sweet Emma. Glad you did this.

Nicole said...

Thank you Emma! I will TRY to post this on my blog! SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!! Please pass this message on to as many blogs as possible! Remember, GO GREEN!!!