Aug 6, 2008

My award!!!

I made my own award. Here are the rules...


1. Have fun


2. Pass it on to as many people as you want


3. No more rules!!!!!



My award says u r always there 4 me!



Here are people I pass it on to...


1. ☺Jan☺ You are a really good person with a sense of humor


2. ☺Abby☺ A great friend that is a good blogger and good luck (you know why I said that Go to her blog and read about it HERE!!!!)


3. ☺Mattie☺ A really good friend of mine and a good blogger and my bff!!!


4. ☺Nicole☺ A great blogger and a really close friend


5. ☺Elizabeth and Kenley☺Really nice friends and really good blogger's


6. ☺Robin☺ I don't know you yet but I want to and I want to give you this award.





Have fun and have a great day. Bye 4 now!



7 Friendly Notes:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Thanks for the award. I will put it on my blog. Go to Robins nest and say go to my blog. I miss you so much. Do you want to come back over? You don't have to. I have made like 10 of those braclets. I'm going to invite Kenley and I'm going to teach her. And I'm going to teach the activity girls.
Bye bye♥☺

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

You might want to fix that click HERE!!! It didn't work. So fix that. Got it.
Bye bye.♥☺

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hi Emma--I saw that you discovered my blog! I am happy to add you and feel free to do the same. I saw that you are a webkinz fan like my sister-in-law. How fun!

Elisa said...

How fun to find new friends. If you are Matties friend then you must be wonderful! Did you know that I used to live with her Grandparents when I was a missionary like a hundred years ago? (not really. but it seems like it!)

Have a fun day. These awards are darling. How on earth did you make them all? You guys are so creative!!

Robin Beck said...

Hi Miss Emma~
I just got home from my travels and so I stopped in on your blog and look it here! You gave me a beautiful award! Thank you so very much-That is very nice of you. I will post it on my blog sometime this weekend when things slow down a bit...I have so much unpacking to do! I hope you like crafts because I will be posting some kids Christmas crafts on my blog in the next couple of months!
Take Care and thank you for the award! I love it it is beautiful!

♥ Robin

Jan said...

Thanks for the award. It is really cute Emma. I put it on my space. You can check it out. I am glad that you and Mattie figured that out. I want to make one sometime.

cutiecallie said...

THATS SO COOL!!!




BYE CUTIES☺♦☺