Sep 16, 2008

15 things about me!!!!!

Hi I got this Idea from Mattie. I am going to try.


1. I LOVE my blog.


2.I love webkinz!!


3.My fave food is ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!


4. I have 3 bffs there names are Mattie,Marisa,and Miranda


5. I like the cheetah girls!!!!!


6. I like Hannah Montana/ Miley.


7.I have a mom, dad,brother,and a cat,and me!!!!


8.my name is Emma.



9.I'm 9 years old.



10.My fave sports are baseball, and basketball.



11.I have 19 webkinz!!!


12.My teachers name is miss.Rouleau


13.I go to McGee!


14.My cats name is midnight/loulou


15.When I am older I want to become a vet or own a store called Emmatties.

Well that is a lot of stuff to know about me!!!!! {Not like Mattie}

Well Bye!!!

Bye 4 now!

7 Friendly Notes:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Wow that is a lot of stuff to know about you. Its kind of hard to think of stuff about you. I'm surprised that I got 50. It was really hard to think.

Really cute background!!!!! I love it so much!! I'm going to call you Wednesday to see if you can come over. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

♪Emmy♪ said...

wow. that is cool. i like it. a lot of stuff i dont know about you. Emmy

Jan said...

Sorry I didn't call you. I was really busy today. I promise I will call you Friday. I PROMISE!!! I really want to see you. I'll call you.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Jan said...

Sorry I was on my moms account.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I'm going to call you at 1:00. Is that okay. Tell me if its okay. Bentley really wants to see you. Did you know that we are going to get a BUNNY!!!!! We are trying to find one. Won't that be fun!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Elizabeth said...

It is always good to learn new things about friends.
blog4ever!☼☺☼

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Go see my post about BUNNIES!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥