Sep 9, 2008

just because

I just wanted to say I love my blog it is so much fun!!!!!!! I want to thank you people like.... miss~Mattie- for telling me about blogs!!! - { A very great friend!!!}
Jan- for being there for me and Mattie when we don't know what to do!!!!- { I love her so much!!!}
My mom- just because I love her so much!!!- { And for giving birth to me♥♥♥♥}
All my blog friends- For commenting and just because-{ I love all of blog friends!!!!}
well bye!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪

6 Friendly Notes:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That is so sweet of you to say that. I would say the same thing to you. Thanks for posting.

Maybe you can come over Friday and stay for the day and then I will call you Saturday at like 5:00 and you can spend the night. I'm really busy Saturday because Nicole's funrel is Saturday and I'm singing at it so maybe after it. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

♪Emmy♪ said...

aww! you got a smile from me when you said thanks to your mom. :)

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Cute background. Sorry I can't play. Maybe next week.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Jan said...

I love you too Emma. We have been busy with Nicoles funeral. Sorry we haven't had you over lately. Next week look brighter okay. Take care ♥

Robin Beck said...

I like your new layout Emma-It is really cute-You have a lot of cute kittys!
Robin~♥

♪Emmy♪ said...

i love your background!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ it is so cute!