Jul 1, 2009

Canada

Tomorrow I'm going to Canada!!!! My dads mom & dad and his sister and my 2 cousin! It will be so much fun!!!!! I can't wait! I'll tell you how I'm going to get there! OK so first we are going to drive to Spokane for 2 hours then go on a plane and go to Las Vegas!!! for about 3 we have to stay. then fly to New Hampshire and we spend the night then drive ( in the back with my brother) for 14 hours!!!! we were going to take a fairy for only 5 hours but no we found a car!!!!! well I'll talk to up there to SO bye!!!!
Emma
P.S. I'll post pics to!!!!

2 Friendly Notes:

Anonymous said...

have fun!!! today is canada day!! hope 2 c u on cp 2night!!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I am going to miss you so much. What am I going to do while you are gone????? Be bored and just dilly around. IDK about. Good luck with your brother. Is he going to talk about plants??? Well I can't wait to see your haircut. Also I cant stand a month without seeing you. I cant stand it!!!!!!! Well get on gmail and we can chat. Have a great time. I will just have Kenley and Emily over during the month. Also some other friends too. Maybe I should just make a doll of you and have her to play with so it seems like you are really playing with me but IDK. Hopefully we can meet eachother on club penguin but idk about that too. Did you get any DS games for the trip??? I got 3 new ones. It was a sell. By 2 get one free at fredmyer. I will tell you th games when you come over in a MONTH!!!! Have a great time in Canada. I cant wait to see pics. TTYL.
Tootles ♥